Web Application Development Company
Enhance competitiveness, efficiency and profitability of your business with engaging web applications. We Can Help You Build Applications Better And Faster. Discover how The Reference can help your digital project to succeed!
Why Choose Custom Web Applications for Your Business
Despite application type, a custom web application takes out the need to introduce programming and updates, can work over numerous programs, working frameworks and PCs and take into account your particular business needs.
Enterprises are defied by a ceaselessly developing business scene in the wake of Technological Revolution 2.0, which has obscured the lines amongst on the web and disconnected. Quite recently, building a web nearness was just an alternative. Today, organizations from relatively every industry have understood the need of the Web for consistent development and advance. In the exceedingly focused business condition, effective Web Applications can give the innovative spine to enable you to keep up that aggressive edge.
Types of Web Applications
- Web Portal
- Social Network Development
- E-commerce Solutions
- Cms Development
Custom Web Application Approach
Our customized web application development process increases the efficiency & functionality of your online business & helps you way above your business competitors. For a Web application that takes a minimum of 3 months to develop (start to finish), here are several stages and timeline..!!!
Step 1 - Project Intro
Meetings with Client, Business Scope detailed, Product Requirements & top 5 Competitors Analysis
Step 2 - Creative Strategy
Project Plan weekly based, Task & Technology Identification overview
Step 3 - Seamless Development
Templates Creation & Progress Meetings, project complete
Step 4 - QA & Testing
Quality Monitoring, User Testing, Bugs Identification & Fixing
Step 5 - Internet Marketing & Support
Installation, Online Marketing, Post Delivery Support & Maintenance
Let Us Build A Web Application For Your Next Project. Talk To Someone Today & Get Started On Developing Your Next App. Click Here For FREE Quote.
Our Web Application Expertise Extends To:
- Web 2.0 Application Development
- Open Source Web Application Development
- Custom Web Application Design & Development
- Microsoft Web Application Development
- Ecommerce Development
- B2B Marketplace Development
- Online Payment Gateway Solutions
- Social Networking Development
- Job Portal Development
- Blogs And Forums
- Inventory Management
- Bidding And Auction Web Applications
- Interactive Maps And Charts
- Integration With Third-party Api And Services
- Project Management Applications
- Booking And Ticketing Applications
- Interactive Entertainment Applications
- Content Management Systems
- Supply Chain Management Applications
- CRM Applications
- ERP Systems
- Payroll And Hr Applications
- Web Services For Mobile Applications And Other Systems
- Data Mining Solutions
Technologies We Use:
- Ruby On Rails
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- MVC frameworks
- Microsoft .NET
Why you want to choose us?
- 10+ Web Applications fabricated 1 years
- Mastery in growing extensive variety of Web Applications crosswise over expanded verticals
- Exceptionally experienced and gifted in-house improvement team
- Generally safe and one of a kind worldwide conveyance show that lines up with business needs
- Financially savvy and reasonable Web Development arrangements
- Web Applications are perfect over various stages
- Engineers use the current and slanting innovation in the realm of Web Development
- On-time conveyance, quick improvement process and diminished time to advertise
- Streamlined and proficient development work process
- Web Apps are produced with clean
- Effectively viable code and APIs
- Arrangements mirror the business estimations of our customers precisely
- We give 100% IPR assurance of your code
- Strict consistency with coding rules and norms
Web Applications Development Process Overview
Before embraced any real improvement deal with a task we initially experience a standard arrangement of strategies to guarantee that the last item won't simply be a specialized and visual perfect work of art - yet that it will likewise satisfy the vision, needs and wants of our customer.
- Characterize and Set up the objectives for the application.
- Model and evidence of-idea improvement to help picture your finished result
- We develop and alter the model through various emphases in a progression of points of reference - in view of input from customer.
- We draw nearer to extend's last objectives with every cycle and point of reference.
- Once the specs/models are affirmed, the financial plan and points of reference are settled.
- Amid the improvement procedure we influence customer to some portion of development group through short meetings to generate new ideas and let the customer test the framework models. The customer gives criticism and alteration asks for that are quickly actualized into the future development process.
- Once the improvement is done all frameworks are coordinated with each other and are tried for palatable task even under outrageous conditions. Beta testing for ease of use is additionally done now.
- Adjustments are done to the application in light of beta testing comes about.
- We dispatch the last center application!
- Client Feedback is gathered and site measurements broke down to check whether a few sections of the application need change.
- In view of criticism investigation change are made to the application.
- Customer utilize secure and simple to utilize regulatory interface to oversee and screen the application.
WebLogicks to screen the application and keep up immaculate activity. New modules and enhancements can be executed according to client input and examination. Shockingly, a larger part of custom application improvement extends still come up short or are conveyed late and over spending plan. These are the signs of an inadequately oversaw and run improvement project.
Scale your web or app with us. Start a project. Senior Applications Developers Selected 10+. Focus On Your Project, Not Hiring. Let's talk about your project!